Have you ever wondered what your teeth would look like if they were free of stains and discolorations? Did you know that there are cosmetic dentistry techniques such as Zoom whitening that focus specifically on improving the basic color of your teeth?
For a better understanding of the basics of Zoom teeth whitening treatments, here are some important facts:
– Each Zoom whitening in-office treatment can transform your smile in approximately one hour.
– With the help of professional dental-grade hydrogen peroxide gels and LED lamps to activate them, Zoom whitening treatments can penetrate deep into the tooth enamel and bleach away even deep stains and discolorations.
– Whatever teeth stains you have, Zoom whitening is designed to remove them. This includes those which occur from tea, soft drinks, coffee, juices, wine, beets, and even tobacco and the natural aging process.
– Zoom whitening can eliminate current stains, but it will not protect your teeth from future stains, so be sure to exercise caution with your diet.
– If you need more treatment beyond that of in-office Zoom whitening or anticipate needing a touch up, our dentists in Northridge, California, can give you a professional-level, at-home whitening kit to use in your spare time.
We welcome you to contact Northridge Dental Group at 818-886-6100 today to schedule a consultation with our dentists to learn if Zoom whitening is right for you. The time is now to approach the rest of your life with a smile!